Saturday, November 7, 2009

Articles to Read: Way2Go and Australian Traveller

I've been submitting some articles about my trip to competitions run by magazines. First up is my submission to way2go (published by NRMA) for my favourite Australian beach. I nominated Cape Leveque, with a beautiful picture of its sunny white sands. Check out the article if you find a copy of the magazine in newsagents (unfortunately, the article is not on their website).

Secondly, I submitted an article to Australian Traveller for their competition about favourite secret holiday spots. The competition hasn't finished yet, but the article has already been published on their website in the Reader submission section. Check out The Other Port Douglas online. I earlier wrote a blog post about my stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment